Monday, August 15, 2011

Still Not Convinced?

I'm going to do one more post about how I deserve the Greek title, and then I'll move on.

Do non-Greeks do this in the backyard?










If you're not Greek, do you even know what this is?





Have you ever needed post-it notes to cook a meal? No? That's because Greek food is super complicated.










Have you folded triangles of phyllo dough for hours until after midnight?






Did you walk around a table while tied together by stefana at your wedding?








Look how Greek that guy is - it's bound to rub off.

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog via a link from Young House Love. I can't believe you got married in the same church my husband and I were married in! Such a coincidence!

    Anyway, I love the rest of your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! What year were you married? Did Father Anthony also marry you? Thanks for stopping in :)

      Delete
  2. Father Anthony did marry us - in July 2011. He left New Orleans a few months ago and is now in Tennessee.

    ReplyDelete