Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Brushes With Fame

Meeting Sherry and John from Young House Love the other weekend got me thinking about all the famous people I have met. I imagine they would argue against being famous, but I say, if you have a book tour then you get to be called famous.

Stand back - this list is going to BLOW YOU AWAY!

1.) One time I played soccer on the same field as Mia Hamm and Kristine Lilly.



If you were a soccer player in the early 90s then you know this is a huge deal. If you don't know who these people are then we don't need to be friends.

2.) The next person: Edwin McCain.

His song, "I'll Be" was a major hit in 1998. That's right. He was cool 15 years ago.

I walked by him on the street in Greensboro. I know right? Crazy.



3.) One time, I stood this far away from Obama.


That's not very far.

4.) One year, I caught a Mardi Gras from Ellen's mom.




She threw it right to ME. Looked me in the eyes and everything. If that doesn't WOW you, then I don't know what will!





No comments:

Post a Comment