Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Peeing is hilarious...

Peeing is hilarious when you are two.

A lovely thing has happen this pregnancy that when my bladder is full I have kind of horrible back pain. 

We spent yesterday morning at the park with a friend of mine who just had a baby. I informed Zoe that I needed to leave because I had to pee and my back hurt. 

Toddler silliness followed.




Duh guys. Adults are so closed minded. 


I thought the conversation was over since we had successfully gotten back in the car and 10 minutes had passed. But then...





We're really into construction equipment right now. The phrase, "That's not a backhoe, it's a cement truck" happens daily.





Ok...






Strange child.


But then she got her brightest idea...







Sorry Laura. 





No comments:

Post a Comment