Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Finally Frozen

The other day Zoe asked for seconds.





One problem.

We were out of banana. So I asked, "Would you like something else in your cereal?"

The answer is usually "blueberries" or "no". Sometimes she asks for walnuts.

But this day was different.




I was about to launch into a big speech on how frozen corn wasn't a breakfast food.

Then...A: I remembered corn is the base for a ton of breakfast foods; grits anyone? And B: What do I care what disgusting thing she puts in her cereal?

So I made her a bowl of Joe's Os, almond milk, and frozen corn.

A little bit later we settled in to watch Frozen for the first time.

After the movie she asked me, "what's that movie called?"




Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the newest Disney classic...





No comments:

Post a Comment