Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tic Tac Babies

For the next part of my crazy dreams series, I introduce to you the tic tac babies. I have had several dreams about these twins who I babysit. They are perfect little bundles of joy. The only problem...they are the size of tic tacs. Hilarity ensues. 









Ok, so here is what the tic tac babies look like in my dreams




But here is me holding them - for a size comparison





Now, here's where things start going wrong. They ALWAYS end up dead. 

I have lost them in the grass, never to be found again






They have been picked up by birds. I think this one was triggered by the baby chick in AP Bio in high school that got picked up by a hawk.



Ok, that looks a lot more like a goose, but you get the point.


I've lost them down the drain.






I've stepped on them




Basically, I'm a horrible babysitter. I can't believe they let me have a real baby.


2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! I just came across your blog and I'm hooked :) Your birth story was also funny and inspiring. I had a natural hospital birth but really want a home birth next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Good luck getting the birth you want for the next go around.

    ReplyDelete