Tuesday, December 13, 2011

You get a car. You get a car. Everybody gets a car!!

What are we going to do this year without Oprah's favorite things? Probably all cry.


To fill this void, I will tell you 5 of my favorite things in no particular order. My opinion is obviously just as valued as Oprah's. Maybe I'll even give you a car (This statement is false).




1.) Clementines 

So yummy and perfect. I love that they are only around this time of year. I have been known to eat 6 in a day. I like to see if I can get the peel off in one piece. I'm hardly ever successful.

2.) Travel Size Products






I have a slight obsession with tiny objects. Those tiny ketchup bottles that they give you with room service are perhaps the cutest thing in the world to me (sorry Zoe).

I'm not really sure how inanimate objects can be so cute. We used this website to order things for our gift bags that we gave to guests for our wedding. This is Mini Mecca. I could browse this website for hours. Actually, I have looked at this website for hours. I love looking at single serving food and tiny face wash.

3.) No Cry Sleep Solution 


I think this book just saved my life. That's really all I have to say about that.

4.) Soy Pudding




Giving up dairy was very hard for me. In high school, I could down an entire cheese pizza and gallon of milk in a day (I ran around a lot). I eat one of these every day. That's right, EVERY DAY.

5.) The Container Store


Another thing that can entertain me for hours. Yannos won't even go in this store with me for fear of how long I could take. I love it when things have a perfect home. I can walk down the aisles and think of a way to use almost every item in the store. The longest time I spent here was 2 hour and 47 minutes. The shortest was 13 minutes (that really hurt my heart). Last time I was there, the elfa lady tried to offer me a part time job.



PS - I'm not important enough for any of these products/stores to care about the fact that I like them, so I definitely didn't get anything out of recommending them.

No comments:

Post a Comment