Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Paranormal Activity


Zoe is in a sorting phase. She carries things around the house, leaving piles of various objects in strange places. It reminds me of the bundles of sticks and piles of rocks from The Blair Witch Project.




Three rolls of toilet paper lined up on my bed




and books in the shower





But now that I think about it, she is doing other unusual things...like casting spells on her dinner. 







Or, she'll stand in the garage facing a wall, put her hands over her head and yell, "No!" over and over again. 






Actually you know what? I think she is also casting spells on me.


Our dishwasher shines a red light on the floor when it is running. 




Zoe waves her hands under the red light...




...and then places them on top of my head. 





She will go back and forth and do this 20 times. It's starting to creep me out.



Maybe Zoe could be the next hit witch show?







1 comment: