Wednesday, August 17, 2011

BabyKicks Wipes

We got these as a gift from our amazon registry (thanks Kristen!). Yannos and I both prefer them over the other wipe brand we have. These are absorbent and thin. I like them for out and about especially because they take up less room in the diaper bag and no water drips off when I wet them. I like how thin they are because it's easier to manipulate them to really get her nice and clean. They are not the cheapest wipe option out there, but we prefer them so much that I think it's worth the splurge.

Disposable wipes are about $0.03 a wipe. These are $1.60 a wipe. In about 53 changes you would pay for the cost of the reusable wipe. Newborns need to be changed about 12 times a day.  Assuming you use one wipe a change (HA!) you would pay for your 'expensive' reusable wipe in less than 5 days. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment