Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Anti Fools

In my heart, I love the idea of April Fool's jokes. An entire day dedicated to hilarious pranks? Sounds amazing.

In my brain, I just can't get behind it. I have a memory as a child...




Nobody remembers what happened after that, but I was apparently so upset that I never played an April Fool's joke again.



My mom was also traumatized by the one and only prank she ever played.





She put a plastic snake on a teacher's purse. Funny right?





Only the teacher was deathly afraid of snakes. Whoops.


So where did this day of pranks come from? I was surprised to learn it's pretty old and very widespread.



Even seemingly benign things concern me. My friend posted this picture of a prank she saw...




Seems harmless and Post-It notes are hilarious.

But, what if that person had an emergency? Or was running late to an important appointment?
SO MANY PROBLEMS!




No comments:

Post a Comment