Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Art Show Craziness! (part 2)

Where did we leave off?

Oh yeah. I was yelling and crying in the middle of an art show.

I think everyone is acting weird and they all think I'm being psycho.

Actually, both of the above statements are true.

1.) Everyone IS acting weird.

We arrive at home to the babysitter sitting in front of the T.V. with Zoe in his lap. Why is the baby who was sleeping when we left the house and sleeps through the night 99.9% of the time awake? All he had to do was sit in our house for 90 minutes.

While I'm running around the house to pay the babysitter, figure out what the heck is going on, and trying not to cry, everyone else is sitting in the living room weirdly smiling.

I sit in a chair with Zoe, waiting to say goodnight to everyone, so I can get her back to sleep without distraction.

Then, I start getting harassed to sit in a different chair.



I've pretty much had it at this point. Then Yannos says, "Just look at the wall!"


And there it is...





My painting.


I thought it was sold to someone else, but it's on my living room wall.


Which leads me to...


2.) I AM being psycho

I don't even care how or why it's back in our house, I just want to go to sleep. Everyone is all excited about this big surprise and I hate everything. You see, I had been feeling emotionally off for a few days. I thought I was pregnant and hoping that would explain my emotional roller coaster, but the test was negative. So I was back to being psycho.

The next morning, I took another test since it's not normal for me to go around crying and yelling at people. This time it was positive.

I went downstairs and admired my painting all morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment