Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Translator

I'm not the greatest at foreign languages.

I get nervous because I'm scared to be wrong. I've taken a ton of French since I was in elementary school, but since I was always terrified to speak, I can only read basics. I know like 20 words in Greek. I can count to 10 in Spanish.

So, I'm proud to announce that I am fluent in Zoe.

What's that? Zoe speaks English?

False.

Zoe speaks her own version of what she thinks is English and no one can understand anything she's talking about.

Do you know what this means?



I'll give you a hint...We're in the kitchen.

Still confused?

She wants to make a smoothie. Obviously.

Noise = Blender




Hmmm. A good guess would be that she wants to put Yannos in the blender. NO.

Yannos is mowing the grass.

Noise = Lawnmower

Next...




Up means up. Unless it means down.


Are you starting to understand?




No comments:

Post a Comment