Tuesday, May 14, 2013

In a World of Pure Imagination

I pride myself on keeping a toddler entertained all day without a lot of stuff. We put blocks into muffin tins and "bake" them in the oven. We set timers and use oven mitts and everything. I'm semi-creative.


Zoe wants to play choo-choos, but we can't go downstairs where they are. Use the blocks!




But then, I walk downstairs after a father-daughter play session and find...




The coolest block train ever. Complete with bear conductor. I can never beat that.


This isn't the first time Yannos has totally shown me up. When Zoe first started stacking blocks. Our big triumph was making a tower as tall as she was.





But Yannos has 15 minutes with the blocks and this appears...





I don't think I can win this imagination game.




No comments:

Post a Comment