Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Nature Walk

Zoe and I went on an accidental nature walk the other day. She started picking up small objects like seeds, flowers, and rocks and asking me to hold them. She had quite the collection after we made it around the block, and she was super interested in knowing what everything was.





The best part of the walk was when a big bird made a noise that surprised her.






She stopped in her tracks with the biggest surprised face I've ever seen. Apparently birds only say, "Tweet, tweet, tweet."



Then, another bird answered with the same call across from across the street.





Zoe was freaking out. So, I offered an explanation...

"They're talking to each other."

Suddenly, she pulled it together and corrected me.





Obviously.

"What are they talking to you about?"




No comments:

Post a Comment