Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Outsmarted Again!

Zoe outsmarts me all the time, but recently it happens multiple times a day.









Hard to argue with that logic.

Not only is she often smarter than I am, but she is almost always right.

She was recently given Follow That Bird (thanks Mel)




One day, she was asking to watch "the movie with Elmo."

I tried to explain that we didn't have a movie with Elmo in it and she lost her mind.




Yannos and I told her she must be mistaken because Elmo didn't exist yet.

Maybe she meant Telly?

"NO. ELMO IIIISSSS IN THE BIG BIRD MOVIE."

I did what any good parent would do.

I blew her off, certain she was confused, and asked her to prove it show him to me.

We watched 99% of the movie and Elmo never appeared. I thought we had won, but then...





In the last 60 seconds of the movie...seriously? I thought Elmo was invented in like 1994.





Baby for the win.




No comments:

Post a Comment