Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolute!

Let's talk about some resolutions. Check out 2013 and 2012.

The beginning of 2013 was a simpler time. I even managed to send out my first ever holiday card this time last year.

This crazy picture of Zoe covered in blackberries and tortilla chips on the front...





And family fun facts on the back...




I kind of loved it. I'm so happy when I see it on the fridge while visiting friends and family.

But, there is no way that's happening this year, so we'll pretend...

Yannos is almost done with his administrative program (which he excels in) and he delivered a baby.

Zoe got a big girl room, started Greek school, and loves princesses, tools, and all animals.

Aleko rang in the New Year with RSV, but is a happy boy and turned into a good sleeper.

I had a tough pregnancy for 8 months of 2013, weaned Zoe, and went back to work in December. I also got to go on two trips: Minneapolis and Tampa!

We went on an amazing beach vacation and got to go to Mardi Gras.

As for those 2013 resolutions? I printed photo books from 2008-2010. I repaired some cloth diapers with the sewing machine. I took a lot of pictures and am feeling more comfortable with my camera. Although I didn't get to take the Level 2 class I had my eye on and I didn't participate with my photography challenge as much as I wanted, I was featured a couple of times for my shots, (Zoe in the shower. Zoe playing with chalk. Pregnant sunset yoga).

For this year, my goals are...

1.) Return to weekly yoga.

The pregnancy kicked my butt on this. It's time to go back

2.) Make the outfit for Aleko's baptism. 

I wanted to do this for Zoe, but it didn't work out. Hopefully I can make it happen this time around.

3.) Participate in P52

Get more info here. I really like having a weekly prompt and M4H is a great little community.

4.) Return to the Wahl's diet

I had a hard time eating enough calories while I was nursing AND pregnant, then it seemed too overwhelming with a newborn, and too difficult with the holidays and travel. I'm ready now.

I could go on and on, since it seems I'm more antsy than ever to make some changes.

Can't wait for another wonderful year! Happy 2014!




No comments:

Post a Comment