Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"Does that make me crazy?"

Thanks, Gnarls Barkley, for the post title inspiration!

I thought I wasn't a crazy pregnant lady, but two things have happened that might make me rethink this.

The other week Zoe had a string of bad days while her last molar was coming in.

After listening to her scream about EVERYTHING for over an hour, she threw all of her dinner.

I had to step away.

Yannos told Zoe, "I think mommy is going to go crazy."

To which Zoe said...





At least she couldn't stand the thought of me going anywhere without her.

A few days later, Zoe suddenly announced during lunch that she needed to talk to baby brother.

She hopped out of her chair and ran over to me as I anxiously awaited some extreme cuteness.

But then all she said to him was...






And then she ran away laughing.


At least she was making a joke?





No comments:

Post a Comment